How and with whom do we share your personal data?
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this privacy notice. We share your information with selected recipients. These categories of recipients include:
- cloud storage provides located in the European Union, to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- IT services providers that provide us with hosting or SaaS (software as a service) services who we use to store our customer relationship management information, etc.
- analytics providers located in the European Union that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Platform; and We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request;
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues;
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Provision of data
The data that you made available to us on the basis of a consent or for advertising purposes is not required by law or contract or necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. If you do not wish to provide the data, this will have no negative consequences for you.
Where do we store your personal data?
The information that we collect from you will be mainly transferred to, and stored at/processed in the European Union. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice. For the processing of your data, we also use service providers located in third countries outside the European Union.
Countries outside the European Union handle the protection of personal data differently than countries within the European Union. There is currently no decision by the EU Commission that these third countries generally provide an adequate level of protection. With service providers in third countries, we at least conclude the data protection contract (standard data protection clauses)provided by the Commission of the European Union.
The security of your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Platform or via email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safe guard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modiﬁcation.
The Platform may include links to websites of other users of the Platform or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to those websites.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you:
- where you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal data [(for example, if you no longer act as authorized representative of you company)];
- where we are processing your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing and we cannot demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
- where you have provided your personal data to us with your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process your personal data;
Any changes we will make to this privacy notice in the future will be posted on his page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this privacy notice.
- Hits: 406